Log in to the Career Hub at https://experience.capilanou.ca/ to view updated job postings.
Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter to receive a summary of the new jobs posted and hiring event news!
Please read the following disclaimer before applying for a job listed on our boards:
Capilano University does not screen employers nor endorses their products or services. Applicants for jobs posted on our job boards are responsible for verifying the terms and conditions of employment, including nature of work, hours of work, work environment, length of employment, amount and type of remuneration (salary, hourly wage or commission), schedule of payment, benefits, reputation of the employer and any cost to the employee associated with the employment (e.g. purchase of sales kits, equipment, travel expenses, car insurance, etc.).
Information about your rights and responsibilities as an employee is available from:
- The Employment Standards Branch of the Ministry of Labour
- The BC Council of Human Rights
- Canada Labour Code
Information about employers may be available from the Better Business Bureau at 604 682 2711.
- Animation & Motion Picture Arts & Filming Jobs
- Applied Behaviour Analysis & Autism Jobs
- Business Jobs
- Communication Jobs
- CPA Recruit Jobs
- Early Childhood Education Jobs
- Full-time Jobs
- Health Care Assistant Jobs
- Health Care Related Jobs
- Human Kinetics & Language & Culture Jobs
- Legal Assistant & Paralegal Jobs
- On-Campus Jobs
- Part-time Jobs
- Rehabilitation Assistant Jobs
- Summer Jobs
- Theatre & Performing Arts & Music Jobs
- Tourism & Outdoor Recreation Jobs
- Visual Communication & Design & Illustration Jobs
- Volunteer & Practicum Jobs