If you are an accounting student interested in pursuing the Audit, Assurance, Taxation approved path, then this is the page for you.
COVID-19 Important Updates
In light of the current circumstances regarding COVID-19, CPABC would like to emphasize the following to post-secondary students:
- While the Spring Recruit offer acceptance date has been suspended, the Fall Recruit aspect of the Recruitment Framework will still be in effect. This is a “one off” change to reflect our unique times. It is anticipated that normal recruit cycles will resume this Fall and in 2021.
- Lower Mainland Firms have agreed to reinstate an offer out date, which will now be Sept. 25, 2020. This means that students that have not yet received an offer letter should expect to not receive one until Sept. 25 or later. The offer acceptance deadline on such letters will be Oct. 9, 2020.
- Any students currently holding offer letters with a June 26, 2020 acceptance dates will receive new offer letters, with a new acceptance deadline of Oct. 9, 2020.
- As per the original 2020 framework, students currently completing a co-op work term with a firm May receive an offer letter from their current firm (with no prescribed acceptance deadline), but will not receive offer letters from other firms until Sept. 25 or later.
Please review the CPABC Post-Secondary Recruitment Framework for additional information regarding the Recruit.
What is CPA Recruit?
- The CPA Recruit is your opportunity to get hired for full time, summer, or co-op positions with national or local CPA firms. The Recruit is a bi-annual event which is geared towards accounting students who are interested in pursuing the Chartered Professional Accountant designation through a pre-approved path.
- Most students will be recruited in the spring and fall of 2020 for full-time, summer, and co-op positions that start in 2021. However, recruitment also takes place throughout the year during "Year Round Hiring."
- To learn more about how the structure of the recruit please take a look at the CPABC Post-Secondary Recruitment Framework
Log in to Career Hub at https://experience.capilanou.ca/ to access most updated job postings.