Internationalize your degree, your resume and your network by spending a semester at a partner institution in another country — for the same tuition fee you normally pay at CapU.

Students typically apply in their second year of studies to go abroad in their third. You could be eligible if you:

  • have a cumulative grade point average of 2.67 and are in good academic standing
  • are enrolled as a full-time student (9 credits) at CapU and have completed a minimum of 60 credits before you would depart
  • plan to return for at least one major semester (fall or spring) as a full-time student
  • have a passport that’s valid for international travel six months past your return date.

Take a look at the 20 and more partner school destinations available for you to study at.

Interested? See what CapU students who've been abroad have to say about their experience. 


Study at CapU as a visitor or exchange student

If you're currently studying outside of Canada, you can apply to come to CapU as an exchange student or a visiting international student.  

See Visiting & Exchange Students for the details.