Step up your career in business and retail management with the Retail Business Fundamentals certificate. With this training (full-time or part-time), you can work in private or public business sectors as well as retail business.
Applications are not currently being accepted for this program.
You'll gain training in fundamental business skills, including business math and accounting, communications, retail marketing and management.
Gain confidence and skills to either step into the workforce directly on graduation, or continue your studies with CapU's Business Administration diploma or degree programs.
Total program credits: 30.00
Note: Dates are subject to change.
How to apply
- Check the admissions requirements.
- Check the application and document deadlines for your program.
- Complete and submit your application through EducationPlannerBC.
- Upload all your required/supporting official documents.
- Pay your application fee.
- Admissions will review your application and contact you.