Earn two credentials in only one year of study* with the International Management Graduate Program (INMA).
Master the skills and knowledge you'll need to pursue a global career in business with a Graduate Diploma in International Management from Capilano University and a Master of Science (M.Sc.) in International Business from our partner institution, the University of Hertfordshire (UH), in the United Kingdom.
While in the program, you will experience the world through two culturally different lenses while living, studying and travelling in Canada and the UK. Upon completion, you will not only grow academically, you will have developed an international network and a global perspective on business that will expand your career opportunities both domestically and abroad.
*Please view "Admission Notes" under the "Application Details" tab above for program duration information. Progression to the UH International Business program is subject to successfully completing the fall term at CapU and meeting entry requirements.
- Greater confidence and a comprehensive understanding of how to do business internationally;
- Increased ability to manage change;
- Enhanced understanding of cultural differences;
- Adaptability and problem-solving skills.
Total program credits: 36.00
Note: Dates are subject to change.
How to apply
- Check the admissions requirements.
- Check the application and document deadlines for your program.
- Complete and submit your application through EducationPlannerBC.
- Upload all your required/supporting official documents.
- Pay your application fee.
- Admissions will review your application and contact you.
Additional Program Information
Please note that progression to the M.Sc. International Business program at the University of Hertfordshire is subject to successfully completing the required Capilano University courses and meeting the minimal entry requirements as governed by the recognition agreement between the two universities.
Due to an extended allocation of time to complete the final project and the final grading period, full-time students (up to five classes per term) will be registered for 16 months in this program.
For the official publication of programs, course descriptions and admission requirements please view the Capilano University Calendar (pdf).Apply to CapU