Earn two credentials in only one year of study* with the International Management Graduate Program (INMA).
Master the skills and knowledge you'll need to pursue a global career in business with a Graduate Diploma in International Management from Capilano University and a Master of Science (M.Sc.) in International Business from our partner institution, the University of Hertfordshire (UH), in the United Kingdom.
While in the program, you will experience the world through two culturally different lenses while living, studying and travelling in Canada and the UK. Upon completion, you will not only grow academically, you will have developed an international network and a global perspective on business that will expand your career opportunities both domestically and abroad.
*Please view "Admission Notes" under the "Application Details" tab above for program duration information. Progression to the UH International Business program is subject to successfully completing the fall term at CapU and meeting entry requirements.
- Greater confidence and a comprehensive understanding of how to do business internationally;
- Increased ability to manage change;
- Enhanced understanding of cultural differences;
- Adaptability and problem-solving skills.
Total program credits: 36.00
Oct 1, 2019 - Aug 4, 2020
Course Registration & Waitlisting Starts
Jul 6, 2020
Fee Payment Deadline
Aug 24, 2020 4:00 PM
Note: Dates are subject to change.
How to apply
- Check the admissions requirements.
- Check the application and document deadlines for your program.
- Complete and submit your application through EducationPlannerBC.
- Upload all your required/supporting official documents.
- Pay your application fee.
- Admissions will review your application and contact you.