Applications are not currently being accepted for this program.
Improve your knowledge of the business field in this one-year certificate program.
Gain the basic management skills to start a business career or launch your own business in the Advanced Business Administration certificate program.
In the program, you'll take classes in many areas, including business law, entrepreneurship, small business management and marketing.
Tuition and Fees Per Year
Note: Fees are subject to change. Some programs have fees for supplies and equipment that aren’t included in the estimate. To get an idea of what you’ll pay to study at CapU, try out our Tuition & Fees Estimator.
Total program credits: 30.00
Students cannot receive credit for BFIN 141 or BFIN 142 and also get credit for BFIN 193 towards this credential. Students may get credit for only one of BFIN 244 or BFIN 341 towards this credential.
Oct 1, 2019 - Aug 4, 2020
Course Registration & Waitlisting Starts
Jul 6, 2020
Fee Payment Deadline
Aug 24, 2020 4:00 PM
Note: Dates are subject to change.
How to apply
- Check the admissions requirements.
- Check the application and document deadlines for your program.
- Complete and submit your application through EducationPlannerBC.
- Upload all your required/supporting official documents.
- Pay your application fee.
- Admissions will review your application and contact you.