The Capilano University App ("The Cap App") is the official mobile information hub for student life at Capilano University. It allows students to access and manage their information quickly and easily on their mobile devices.
- My Grades: view and track all grades by semester.
- My Holds: check your registration status and fees owing.
- My Schedule: view registered courses in a mobile calendar format.
- eLearn: track assignments and check due dates on the go.
- Student Webmail: integrated access to mobile student email.
- Library: a mobile portal to the full range of library services.
- Floor Plans: never be late to class again!
Other features include emergency phone numbers, area maps and PDF Program Guide with more to come in future updates.
Yes, it will work on all devices that meet the minimum system requirements (Version 188.8.131.52 for Android, IOS 6.0 for Apple). Please note, on Apple Devices, the App is optimized for use on the iPhone 5; however, the features will work for other models. Due to this, loading times may be slightly longer.
If you are having trouble logging into The Cap App, please do this first:
- Ensure you have the latest version of the app installed. To be sure, uninstall and re-install.
- Check that your account information is correct.
- Enter your username and password. You do not need to enter your email address as your username.
For direct content issues, feedback, and suggestions, you can contact Capilano University’s IT Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any technical issues regarding the usability or compatibility of your phone, contact your service provider or check the App platform sites (iTunes, Google Play) troubleshooting guide.