If you need to change your CapU password for any reason, you can do so by following the steps below.
- Go to myCapU Account and enter your username in the Username field and your current CapU password in the Password field.
- Click Login.
- From the Main Menu, click Personal Information.
- From the Personal Information menu, click Change Password.
- When prompted for a new password, type the current password in the Enter Current Password field and the new password in both Enter New Password and Re-enter New Password fields.
Note: Your password must be at least 6 characters long. It is advisable to choose a password that contains at least one letter, one number, and a special character.
- Click Change Password.
- If a password was updated successfully, you should see the Main Menu of the myCapU Account.