You can access your course website on Moodle by following the instructions below.
- Before you can log in to Moodle for the very first time, ensure that you have chosen your password by following the Logging into Your Accounts instructions.
- Go to the Moodle website, where you should see a Login page.
- Enter your username (in the form of firstnamelastname e.g. johnsmith5) in the Username field and your password in the Password field.
- Click Log in.
- If you choose Remember username, Moodle will only require your password in the future.
- Please visit the Faculty Help section on Moodle for more information on how to find your course and use the Moodle website.