If you need to change your password for any reason, you can do so by following the steps below. This will update your password for Employee Self-Service, Employee Email, Ektron, Argos, Laserfiche, CRM, Sharepoint, PaperCut and workstation login.
Note: If you need to have your Banner (INB) application password changed, please contact IT Services.
- Go to Employee Self-Service and enter your username in the Username field and your current password in the Password field.
- Click Login.
- From the Main Menu, click Personal Information.
- From the Personal Information menu, click Change Password.
- When prompted for a new password, type the current password in the Enter Current Password field and the new password in both Enter New Password and Re-enter New Password fields.
Note: Your password must be at least 6 characters long. It is advisable to choose a password that contains at least one letter, one number, and a special character.
- Click Change Password.
- If the password was updated successfully, you should see the Main Menu of the Employee Self-Service.