If you’re applying to CapU as a new student, you can also apply for the entrance awards.
Scholarships, bursaries, and awards are financial assistance that you don't have to pay back.
Our entrance awards are given to new students to recognize and support achievement in academics, sports, and the arts. Some awards also look at financial need, and many awards are given for your commitment to community involvement and leadership.
2022-23 Entrance Awards dates
- Online application opens October 15, 2021
- Deadline to apply online and submit supporting documents is March 1, 2022
Scholarships, bursaries & awards guide
Use our online search tool to find a full list of the scholarships, bursaries and awards offered through Capilano University.
How to apply
When you apply to CapU, you can also apply for entrance awards by completing one general online application.
Follow the steps below to be sure you’re in the running for all the entrance awards you might be eligible for.
Step 1: Apply to CapU
Step 2: Apply online for entrance awards
One application will put you in the running for most entrance awards.
- Log in to your myCapU account following the instructions on your letter (see Step 1 above).
- Select Financial Aid and Awards > Apply for Scholarships, Bursaries, Awards, and Fee Deferrals.
- Select Entrance Awards for your current term.
- Follow the instructions on the application and complete the required information.
- Read the declaration at the end of the application, confirm your agreement, and press the "Submit" button. You'll get confirmation on the screen that your online entrance award application has been successfully submitted.
Step 3: Submit supporting documents to the Financial Aid & Awards office
For some entrance awards, you also have to submit supporting documents.
Entrance awards application and supporting documents for the 2021-2022 academic year closed on March 1, 2021.
Supporting documents for our 2022-2023 entrance awards application will be available in October 2021.