Receive $450 toward your studies this fall with the CapU Cares Student Award.
If you’re a student at Capilano University and need a boost funding your education this fall, we have your back.
The Capilano University Foundation, community members and donors large and small created the CapU Cares Student Award to help students like you continue your education without interruption.
Up to 900 students will receive a minimum of $450 each in the Fall 2020 term. Apply before September 21, 2020 to receive your award.
Am I eligible?
To be eligible, you must:
- be a domestic or international student enrolled in part-time or full-time studies in the Fall 2020 term;
- have a minimum 2.5-grade point average (returning students) or a minimum 70% admission GPA (new students); and
- answer a simple question on the application page.
How do I apply?
First, log in to your myCapU account.
- Select Financial Aid and Awards > Apply for Scholarships, Bursaries, Awards, and Fee Deferrals.
- Select CapU Cares Student Award.
- Answer the simple question.
- Read the declaration at the end of the application, confirm your agreement, and press the "Submit" button. You’ll get confirmation on the screen that your online CapU Cares Student Award application has been successfully submitted.
When will I hear back?
We will be reviewing applications weekly, so you’ll be notified about your approval by the following week.
Funds will be applied directly to your student account after September 21, 2020.
Who can I contact for more information?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the award.