JumpStart allows you to get a head start as a new student and get to know the campus before the term starts. If you’re a new student who has been accepted or conditionally accepted to Capilano University, JumpStart is for you.
Join us online
Kick-start your education by attending our virtual JumpStart event. This event is designed to give you the opportunity to get to know the campus and staff before your studies begin.
Why come to JumpStart?
- learn about financial aid & student loans, academic advising, student services and more;
- connect with current and future students;
- get to know the campus and its services; and
- figure out your next steps as a CapU student.
Upcoming JumpStart dates
- JumpStart dates for Fall 2021 – TBA
Missed JumpStart for Spring 2021?
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request the video recording.
Parents and student supporter orientation
Simultaneously to JumpStart, there is a parent and student supporter orientation for those that support their new CapU students. Learn what to expect during your student's first year of university and how you can support them during this important transition.
*Students and families do not need to attend during the same day if schedules do not allow.
Visit Parent & Student Supporter Orientation to learn more and register.