Thank you to everyone who joined us for our virtual event in 2021! The next JumpStart and Parent Orientation will take place in May 2022.
This is an event for admitted students to connect with the University and learn about next steps at CapU. It will be an opportunity to engage with faculty, current students and student services.
If you’re a new student who has been accepted or conditionally accepted to Capilano University, JumpStart is for you.
Simultaneously to JumpStart, there will be a Parent and Student Supporter Orientation for those who support their new CapU students.
Learn what to expect during your student's first year of university and how you can support them during this important transition.
Why come to JumpStart and Parent-O?
- Learn about financial aid & student loans, academic advising, student services and more;
- Connect with current and future students;
- Get to know the campus and its services;
- Figure out your next steps as a CapU student;
- Engage with faculty through presentations and Q+A sessions; and
- Learn how to support your new CapU student in their next steps.