Leading with confidence, reuniting with care—CapU's return-to-campus updates and COVID-19 information
Get the COVID-19 vaccine
Getting vaccinated supports the CapU community in building a safe and healthy return to campus life. If you haven’t got vaccinated yet or if it’s been more than 28 days since your first dose, you can visit any drop-in vaccination clinic or event near you.
For more information, visit Vax for BC.
What you need to know
- Complete your vaccine declaration with CapU Safe app (October 4, 2021)
- Be prepared: Bring a mask and Get vaxxed (September 1, 2021) Get vaccinated (September 2, 2021) Important dates for fall term (September 3, 2021)
- When and where do I need to wear a mask?
- Enhanced measures for a safe return to campus (August 27, 2021) & Mask wearing and vaccination at CapU (August 24, 2021)
- Be health aware: Complete a Daily Self Health Check before coming to campus & learn what to do if you develop symptoms of a communicable illness: CapU Illness Reporting Process
- Student Services and Academic Support
- International Students: Return-to-Campus Information for International Students
Health & Safety information for returning to campus.
Resources For You
Find specific information for Students, International Students, Employees and Faculty.
News and Updates
Find News and Updates on COVID-19 and Return to Campus planning.
Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to your questions about campus services, support for students, and information for all employees including faculty.