Why Your Small Business Needs a Digital Strategy
Join us March 4 for the second of three workshops in our North Vancouver Small Business Series at CapU Lonsdale!
You don’t need a big budget to establish an effective online presence that attracts customers. In this 2-hour workshop at CapU Lonsdale, learn how a well-developed digital marketing strategy can help save you time, allocate your budget more effectively and better focus your online efforts.
In this workshop, you will:
- Learn to create or improve your small business’ online identity
- Define your audience: Who are they, what do they want, where will you find them?
- Craft your narrative: What’s the story you’re trying to tell and what are you trying to achieve?
- Start to make informed choices about content and platforms, from picking the right channels for your online efforts, to what you need to make that work
- Decide when to move to paid campaigns and pay for the right promotion
Led by CapU instructor Graham Williams, this workshop is ideal for small-business owners, entrepreneurs, marketers, and anyone who wants to plan and better focus their digital marketing efforts.
Don’t forget to bring your laptop to the workshop!