Find the latest updates and detailed information from Capilano University in response to COVID-19.
- CapU is open: The Summer 2020 term and exam period are taking place remotely.
- Fall 2020 registration is open: How to register for courses.
- Safety: Most CapU employees are working remotely. Employees authorized to be on campus must follow the directions for training, self-assessment and scheduling (pdf).
- International students: Travel and Self Isolation Guide for International Students - July 2020 (pdf).
- Remote services: Student Services and Remote Learning Support are available online or by phone.
CapU's priority is the health and safety of both students and employees. Learn about our safety practices and procedures on campus to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
News and updates
Read campus updates, messages from the President and CapU stories in News and Updates.
Resources for you
Learn about services, remote learning support tools, student housing, health resources and more information for students.
All faculty are supported with tools and resources from the Centre of Teaching Excellence. The faculty resources help to facilitate our adapted teaching and learning due to COVID-19.
Updates on working remotely, employee assistance programs, health and well-being are found in our information for employees.
More information is available for International Students from our Centre for International Experience.
Frequently asked questions
Find answers about campus services, support for students and employees assistance for the CapU community in our Frequently Asked Questions.