Find out why Capilano University's faculty and staff are excited to come to work each day.
At Capilano University, students are our focus. We are here to create an experience that is second to none and our employees play an important role in that journey.
We are committed to attracting and retaining a respectful and diverse workforce, who are eager to make CapU the destination for education and student success.
The total package at CapU
There's more to life than work, which is why we offer comprehensive benefits and perks to help you and your family live a balanced life.
A few things we offer to our employees include:
- Modified work week option
- Childcare on premise
- 35-hour work week
- Remote/hybrid work options
- Minimum 15 days of vacation
- Extended health benefits and mental health support
- Well-being health assessment
- Parental leave top up
- Athletics and recreation opportunities
- CapULead Training opportunities
- LinkedIn Learning
- Unlimited credit courses
- Free continuing studies courses
- Access to professional development funding
Meet current CapU employees
Get to know current CapU employees and why they work here.
Discover our employees' thoughts on all things CapU, and why you should start a career with us.Get to Know Our Employees
Meet current CapU employees and hear their stories about why they like working here.Discover Our Employee Stories
Well-Being resources at CapU
At CapU, we provide opportunities to enhance your financial, physical, mental and social health through a range of workshops and activities.