Join us and make a difference
Posted: January 18, 2016
Become an influence for change on campus - help the Library grow and improve!
Library needs students like you to….
- Help guide our decisions
- Help us be better informed on what students need on campus
- Help us gather information via Quick Polls, surveys and in-person discussions
- Grow our understanding of real student experience at CapU Library
Minimal time commitment is required! You choose your participation level.
- Let us know you are interested in joining the Library
Student Experience Group. To participate email Tania Alekson, Student Experience Librarian:
- We will meet to complete simple paperwork in January, answer your questions about the Group and provide you with tasty snacks
- After you sign up, we will occasionally send you online surveys or invitations to participate in in-person
information gathering sessions to find out what students think and need from the Library
- Providing feedback through surveys or in-person sharing opportunities will always be optional. You can choose to
participate, or not, each time.
- Participation will have its perks! We can’t promise an incentive for every survey, but we will do our best to reward you for your valuable time and feedback.
us and make your experience at CapU count!