This site is updated periodically to accommodate the needs of test applicants. Please visit this site as often as possible.
North Vancouver Campus
- Please note that many parts of the 2015 JLPT Test Guide may not be applicable for Capilano applications since the Guide is created to accommodate applications throughout the world. For example, NO photo is required on Capilano forms.
- You must refer
to the Test Guide (pp16-25) to answer the following parts of the apprication form: 7. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18, 19,
TEST GUIDE 2015 JLPT
- Type directly
and print out 2 copies: one to submit and the other to keep.
- Sign on the
printed form when you pay by credit card.
- Scan it and save
- E-mail both signed forms, Application form and Payment form. Please write "JLPT 2015" in the subject line and attach two documents. There is no need to write any message.
Capilano Payment Form
- Type directly and print our 2 copies: one to submit and the other to keep. Your name on the application form must be the same as on your official photo identification. If you prefer using a different name and since the name on the application form will appear on the certificate, you must provide official documentation that the name you prefer is indeed yours.
- You must check the TEST Guide to fill out questions: 7. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. and 20.
- Please do not fill out box 23, mailing address, unless you want your test result to be mailed to a different place from your current address, box 8.
- If you require special accommodation on the TEST DAY, please notify the JLPT office at the time of application submission. If you need the application form for the Special Arrangements for People with Disabilities, please contact the JLPT by email.
- After printing the filled application form, sign it, scan it, and save it.
2015 JLPT Application Form
will be held on Saturday Sept. 19 and Sunday Sept. 20
**Details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Please notify the JLPT office ASAP by email if you change your address.
Please indicate your voucher and the test level and use the same name you used in the application form when contacting the JLPT office.
If you contact the office on behalf of a test taker, please identify who you are and indicate the test taker’s name as it appears on the application form, the test level(s), and the voucher number if you know it.
Capilano University | 2055 Purcell Way, North Vancouver, British Columbia Canada V7J 3H5 Tel: 604.986.1911
Squamish | 1150 Carson Place, Squamish, British Columbia Canada V8B 0B1 Tel: 604.892.5322
Sunshine Coast | 5627 Inlet Avenue, Sechelt, British Columbia Canada V0N 3A0 Tel: 604.885.9310