Request a Viewbook
Subscribe to E-Newsletter
Below we have compiled some information to help you with the application process. Click through the links to access the information you need.
Visit our Admission/Readmission Requirements webpage for general information on admission requirements such as those listed below. For specific program requirements, please visit the appropriate program page:
Students are required to submit official high school and university/college transcripts for the purposes of admission. These academic documents must be transmitted directly from the issuing institution and must be official, bearing the seal of institution and the signature of the authorizing high school or university representative. Photocopies of transcripts are also acceptable if certified by the authorizing high school or university officer. Notarized copies are not acceptable.
An academic document will be considered original if it has been issued directly to the student by the issuing institution in accordance with that institution's policies and practices. Notarized copies are not acceptable.
Applicants may also submit photocopies of academic documents that have been endorsed/attested (verified for authenticity) by the issuing authority (i.e. the Ministry of Education, the high school or university/college, the apostille* or by the appropriate examinations board). Notarized copies are not acceptable.
*Apostille countries refers to an international form of a notary seal as certified by the Hague convention. These would be official notary documents from countries such as Russia, Ukraine, Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, etc. and can be accepted in place of original or school certified documents. The Apostille is prepared either by the Ministry of Education or the Ministry of Justice in these countries.
Please note: Documents issued in a language other than English must be accompanied by certified English translations. Only translations made by a certified translator or a court appointed translator will be considered acceptable for admission.
Applications with all required documentation and the application fee must be submitted by the following deadlines in order to be complete:
Applications that are submitted or finalized (documents submitted) after the Application and Document Deadline will be processed as time permits, but will not be granted priority registration.
For application deadlines, please refer to the specific program information in the University Calendar or contact the program directly.
Returning Capilano University students who do not attend classes for a Fall (September to December) or Spring (January to April) term must apply for readmission. Students who wish to change programs must also apply for readmission.
There are two ways to apply: online or in-person/by mail.
1. Complete the online application. (Please note: this is a two part application process that includes both ApplyBC and Capilano University.)
2. Submit the application fee. You must pay this fee online when you submit the application:
3. Submit supporting documents. Official high school and post-secondary transcripts are required if not previously submitted. Supporting documentation may be delivered in person or mailed to the Capilano University Registrar's Office.
1. Print and complete an Application for Admission/Readmission (PDF).
2. Include the application fee. Follow the instructions on the application form for submitting the following payment by mail or in person:
3. Include supporting documents or arrange to have these mailed separately to Capilano University. Official high school and post-secondary transcripts are required if not previously submitted.
4. Deliver or mail your completed application, payment and supporting documents to the Capilano University Registrar's Office.
There are currently no events for this area. Visit Capilano Events to learn more about what is happening in other areas.
Capilano University | 2055 Purcell Way, North Vancouver, British Columbia Canada V7J 3H5 Tel: 604.986.1911
Squamish | 1150 Carson Place, Squamish, British Columbia Canada V8B 0B1 Tel: 604.892.5322
Sunshine Coast | 5627 Inlet Avenue, Sechelt, British Columbia Canada V0N 3A0 Tel: 604.885.9310