Transfer Credit to Other Programs

  • Transfer credit for Capilano University courses:

    University of Victoria

    In addition to undergraduate public administration courses, the University of Victoria offers a Master's in Public Administration.

    Thompson Rivers University

    Capilano University local government courses can be transferred to TRU's Bachelor of Public Administration.

    For further information on transfer credits, please see the BC Transfer Guide website.